Pitch Competition in Singapore 2018
Orange Fab Asia is holding a pitching event supported by SGInnovate in Singapore on June 7th to look for the next up and coming Asia-based startup with an established product. The 3 winners will be given the exciting opportunity to pitch and demo to large audiences from various VCs and large corporations during our Tokyo Demo Day held on June 25th 2018. In addition, we will arrange meetings with potential partners and/or customers during their stay in Tokyo and to allow them use our partner’s co-working space.
Date: 14:00 – 16:30, June 7th
Place: BASH 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent #03-00 Singapore 139955
Pitch: 5 minutes by 10 startups selected from applications received by May 28th
We select the 10 startups with below criteria
– Potential for global expansion, particularly for Japan market
– Team, capability of execution
– Potential for synergy with Orange group
We will provide financial support for the 3 selected startups travelling to Tokyo as follows.
Winner : SGD 1,500
2 runners-up : SGD 750
We are looking for innovations inclusive but not limited to the following categories:
- AI, deep learning, machine learning
- Augmented / virtual reality
- Big data and analytics
- Cloud services & cloud technologies
- Digital health
- Fintech such as mobile payment and money transfer
- Internet of Things such as smart city, smart home, smart agriculture, wearable device, Drone
- Online and offline customer experience
- Video technologies such as streaming, advertising, communication
Fill up the application form below to apply! The deadline is May 28th.