Pitch Competition in Singapore 2017
Orange Fab Asia is holding a pitching event supported by SGInnovate in Singapore on May 5th to look for the next up and coming Asia-based startup with an established product. The 3 winners will be given the exciting opportunity to pitch and demo to large audiences from various VCs and large corporations during our Tokyo Demo Day held on May 30th. In addition, the selected startups can use Orange Fab Studio, Orange Japan’s office space for startups for a week to look for partners and customers in Japan.
Date: 13:00 – 16:00, May 5th
Place: BASH 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent #03-00 Singapore 139955
Pitch: 5 minutes by 10 startups selected from applications received by April 28th
We will provide financial support for the 3 selected startups travelling to Tokyo as follows.
Winner : SGD 1,500
2 runner-ups : SGD 750
We are looking for innovations inclusive but not limited to the following categories:
AI, deep learning, machine learning
- Augmented / virtual reality
- Big data and analytics
- Cloud services & cloud technologies
- Consumer applications
- Fintech such as mobile payment and money transfer
- Internet of Things such as smart city, smart home, wearable device
- Online and offline customer experience
- Video technologies such as streaming, advertising, communication
Fill up the application form below to apply! The deadline is April 28th.