On June 1st, Orange Fab Asia startups attended the Innovation Demo-Day as 2nd-time held in Beijing, Mainland China. Total 7 Orange Fab Asia startups and 4 guest startups from Korean Innovation Center and China Unicom pitched at this event. Through the well-organized supports from Z-Innoway and the plan from Orange Sourcing Consulting (OSC) Beijing, this event was held in No. 6 Building of InnoWay Beijing where the 11 Orange Fab Asia startups as follows pitched.
- MoBagel: cloud platform to empower enterprises to collect IoT data for their business and services development
- Nain: solution to support the communication with the team while on the go
- PAIX: connected smart bag
- Virscope: 3D VR content platform to support generating VR content and to help enterprises manage their VR e-commerce business
- Mofily: 4K 360⁰ camera built in with AI features
- Tilt Code: advanced interactive advertisement solutions
- Yimai: big data mining of mobile network that helps operators to improve users experiences
- Moimsoft: skin-care service platform to provide the end to end solutions and data analysis
- Neosecu: high-tech face recognition technology and applications for enterprise and government customers
- Ultrahope: turn-key virtual classroom solutions for enterprises
- Airbroad: advanced video streaming player to resolve video buffering problems
After the pitch session, there was the exhibition time by 11 startups to directly discuss with 60 guests at the booth followed by a networking party.
On their business trip to Beijing, Orange Fab Asia startups also visited 36 Kr, Tsinghua SEM & X-elerator, Cheku Café, and Zhongguan InnoWay in the afternoon time on June 1th. All of these Orange Fab’s partners helped Orange Fab Asia startups get to know Beijing startup ecosystem and welcomed Orange Fab Asia startups for their landing in Beijing in the coming future.