Orange Fab Asia, a startup accelerator program supporting Asia-based startups with aspirations for global market, selected the participating startups. Following the first season in Tokyo held from February to May this year, the below 5 startups will join the program in Tokyo, Seoul, and Taipei respectively in this season.
- Euclid Labs (Location-based Realtime news distribution app)
- Eyes, JAPAN (Specially outfitted bicycle with environmental sensors)
- Ikkyo Technology (Deep-Learning visual search technology)
- Mobilous (Non-programing mobile app development tool)
- Repro (Mobile app movie analytics)
- BallReady (Smart pet care service)
- CallGate (Data sharing service during phone calls)
- Haeden Bridge (Software-based video communication & collaboration platform)
- SilentMusicBand (Automatic music generator)
- Spika (Media sharing platform provider)
- Ambedded Tech (ARM based server for cloud storage/computing)
- PAFERS (Integrated mobile solution for home fitness industry)
- Sunvalue (Green technology solution)
- Qlync (Cloud surveillance platform solution)
- Viscovery (Visual search app for e-commerce)
The startups will attend mentoring sessions with local and international experienced entrepreneurs and investors as well as have discussion with divisions and experts from Orange Group for the next three months aiming to expand their products and services to global market.
Thank you for the all companies applying to Orange Fab Asia for the season. We are looking forward to another application in the next season or later from anyone who were not selected for the season.