Japan-based 7 startups exhibit joint pavilion called the Japan Rising Startups at 4YFN in the Mobile World Congress from February 26th to March 1st, 2018. 4YFN, means 4 Years From Now, is a startup showcase of MWC. It was started in 2014 to focus on startup companies expected to grow up rapidly in the upcoming four years.
This project of the first-ever 4YFN Japan pavilion was led by Aquabit Spirals, which was chosen as one of the IoT Top 8 finalists at 4YFN Awards last year, and a member of Orange Fab Tokyo season 3 program. 3 other startups in the same season of Orange Fab Tokyo join in the initiative responding to a call from Tomohiro Hagiwara, the CEO of Aquabit Spirals.
The participating startups are as follows.
Orange Fab Tokyo Season 3
- Aquabit Spirals: Hyperlink of Things® as Last One Inch of the WWW
- Capy: Stop Bots & Fraud with Fun & Affordable Cloud-Based Cybersecurity Solutions
- Fuller: App Ape, a mobile app audience rating and analytics service for app developers
- NAIN: Hearable device & software to provide the mobile voice internet for people on the go
- Amegumi: Long-life OS for Smartphone “SUNBLAZE OS”
- FutuRocket: hackfon: Turn Your Analog Phone to a Smart IoT Remote
- Mamorio: The World’s Smallest Anti-lost Tag
Japan Startup Pavilion Information
- Venue : Hall 8 at the Fira Montjuic
- Booth No. : N4
- Name : Japan Rising Startups
- Period : 26th, February – 28th, February