Orange Fab Asia held the 8th Tokyo Demo Day for Fall 2017 season jointly with Business France for French Tech Tour and French Travel Tech. 15 startups in the season of Tokyo, Seoul, and Taipei and 1 guest startup from our incubation partner, I-CCEI pitched to audiences followed by pitches by 14 startups. All of the 30 startups exhibited at the booth after the pitch session.
- Orange Fab Tokyo: Dendama, Holoeyes, RambleOn, TownWiFi, Triple W
- Orange Fab Seoul: 4DReplay, 8Cups, KIVIC, Salin, SPRIFT, VICS
- Orange Fab Taipei: Diabnext, Omniscient, Rosetta.ai, SurveyCake
- I-CCEI: FTC
After the pitches, the winner of the season selected by a vote from audiences was announced as below.
Fall 2017 Season Tokyo Demo Day Winner: Triple W
Triple W makes and sells world’s first toilet timing wearable device called “DFree”. DFree uses ultrasound sensor to detect the changes of the size of the bladder and predicts the timing of urination.
Following the pitches from Orange Fab Asia, Business France took over the stage to start pitch sessions of 14 French startups.
- French Tech Tour: Edevice, Global Exam, Go Touch VR, Ivalua, Prove&Run, Snips, Quantcube Technology, Tempow, Kerlink
- French Travel Tech: Addock, Better be Guest, Europea Residences, Oui Reward, Shaddle Corporate
Mr. Laurent Pic, the French Ambassador to Japan, made a speech as a closing of the pitch sessions. The guests including the Ambassador visited the booths of the 30 startups. Over 130 guests excluding startups participated in the event.