We held the 12th Tokyo Demo Day on December 12th with 17 startups at Dock Kamiyacho in Tokyo. Following welcome message by Jean-Michel Serre, CEO of Orange Japan and Director of Open Innovation Asia of Orange, Laurent Pic, the French Ambassador to Japan, gave a speech.
13 startups from the Fall 2019 season and 4 guest startups gave a pitch for 5 minutes in English.
Orange Fab Asia Fall 2019 Season
- Orange Fab Tokyo: Hashilus, Runn Company, GREEN UTILITY, Phybbit, Quantum Operation
- Orange Fab Seoul: Circulus, WELT, Brilliant & Company, Seadronix, Safeware, XTayPro
- Orange Fab Taipei: Sapiens Intelligence, S.I.T. Technologies
- Orange Fab Taipei Season 4: Grass Wonder
- Orange Fab Taipei Season 5: Funtek
- Orange Fab Asia Pitch Competition in Singapore Winner: Chaintack
- NTT Startup Challenge Jakarta, Orange Fab Award: Modal Rakyat
The winner of Orange Fab Asia Fall 2019 season is selected as follows by vote from audiences.
Fall 2019 Season Winner: Quantum Operation
Quantum Operation develops wearable device which periodically acquires multiple vital data such as blood pressure and glucose without finger pricking.
Quantum Operation will be invited to the Viva Technology 2020 as the award. Audiences and startups enjoyed networking at their booth followed by a cocktail party with catering food and drinks.