Orange Fab Asia held a pitch and exhibition event, “IoT startups from Orange Fab Asia are building future lifestyle”, at Tokyo Midtown in Roppongi on October 21st. In the event, the below 6 startups who have participated in Orange Fab Asia program in Tokyo presented their products to audiences.
- BONX: Outdoor sports group-talk technology
- Blincam: The worlds quickest camera, never let the moment go
- NAIN: Voice control wireless earphone
- Aquabit Spirals: Free from googling, Hyperlink of things
- NetLED: Network LED lighting control system
- Eyes,JAPAN: Specially outfitted bicycle with environmental sensors
The event is organized as a part of “+Style Exhibition” by Softbank. +Style is an IoT platform allowing IoT product designers and manufacturers to create, fundraise, and sell their products. Two Orange Fab Asia startups in Seoul program, AMADAS and Pamily are selected by Softbank to launch their products in Japan on the platform. We will continue collaborating with Softbank’s +Style to enrich IoT startup ecosystem in Japan and Asia