Orange Fab Asia, a 12-week startup accelerator based in Tokyo, Seoul, and Taipei announced 18 startups participating in the fall 2016 season (season 6 in Tokyo and season 5 in Seoul and Taipei). The startups will access to variety of knowledge and connection through international mentors and partner corporations.
18 selected startups
Tokyo Season 6
- BONX: Outdoor sports group-talk technology
- Cerevo: Making niche IoT products
- FiNC: Personalized digital health and wellness coaching on smartphones
- Ikemu Japan: Branded mini-games for advertising
- MoBagel: Real-time IoT Analytics and Prediction SaaS
- Pirika: Antilitter solution
Seoul Season 5
- NORMA : “AtEar” is a moveable wireless network vulnerabilities checking solution
- Puzzles: Connecting things together with people to make a better life
- Innoplaylab: Developing and manufacturing robots and robotic related products.
- SecuLetter: “SecuLetter” handles progressing email cyber attacks. It detects and blocks the Zero-Day exploits through sandbox technology with both static and dynamic analysis on a real time basis.
- MovingKey: “TiltCode”, an interactive mobile content sharing service for OOH advertisements done by tilting or turning a device
Taipei Season 5
- Adenovo: Internet-of-Vehicles Risk Control System
- Athentek: Smart Location(indoor/outdoor) IoT product/service
- Bowhead Technology: Improving children’s well-being solution with heartfelt technology
- Grass Wonder: Selfie stick solution provider
- Installments: Enable anyone to buy or sell anything in installments
- Iphoson Technology: Mobile Phone’s Smart Light Security Verification Service
- PAIX: Smart Bag