Together with WorldStartup, a global entrepreneurship platform based in The Hague, The Netherlands, Orange Fab Asia organizes Orange Impact Challenge to scout and select the best purpose driven tech startup in Japan and Asia. 7 selected finalists contributing to build a sustainable society pitched on the online stage and showcase at the virtual booth.
The finalists gave 5 minutes of live presentation followed by Q&A with juries for 5 minutes.
- Qlue, AI-Powered Smart Workforce Management solution
- Spectee, Crisis management information dashboard that enables clients to have the world at their fingertips
- Pirika, Microplastics research service
- Synspective, Satellite-based geo-spatial solution ranging from Land Displacement Monitoring (LDM) to Flood Damage Assessment (FDA)
- PLEN Robotics, Welfare IoT device that prevents going missing by wandering and reduces the burden of caring for the elderly with dementia
- Ubitone, Communication device for deaf-blind people
- Quantum Operation, World first glucose sensor to monitor glucose continuously without needle
- Sander van Lingen, Business Development Manager at Dell Technologies | Digital Cities & Connected Societies
- Coos Santing, Programma Manager Impact Economy at Gemeente Den Haag
- Diana Eggleston, Business Advisor Impact Economy & NGOs at The Hague Business Agency
- Sergey Gridin, Venture Sourcing Lead at WorldStartup
- Ludovic Centonze, International Business Development, Orange Fab France at Orange
After the all pitches, juries had a heated discussion on every finalist to select the winner as follows.
As a prize, Pirika will be invited to The Hague to participate in Softlanding The Hague to explore opportunities in The Netherlands and Europe and also to Paris to receive support from Orange when it is available.
You can find the full video and pitches of each startup on our YouTube Channel.