Orange Fab Asia in Seoul held its season 7 demo-day on 25th of April 2018 at Seoul Startup Hub (biggest start-up incubation facility of Seoul city) with French Tech Seoul and G-CCEI (Gyeonggi – Center for Creative Economy and Innovation).
A total of 17 start-ups from 3 countries (Korea, Japan and Taiwan) pitched and showcased their products in front of more than 120 participants.
6 start-ups from Orange Fab Asia in Seoul
- 4DReplay : time-slice video shooting and viewing solution proven through Pyeongchang Olympic Games.
- Salin : next generation TV watching experience through VR and AR technology.
- Spryfit : gamification of sports activities with financial incentives.
- VICS : Drone and UAB safe flight solution
- 8 cups : smart cups motivating peoples hydrated
- KIVIC : after martket Head Up Display with screen mirroring technology
4 start-ups from Orange Fab Asia in Tokyo
- RambleOn : professional personal beautician which helps women with their daily care of their skin at home
- Holoeyes : VR application from each patients CT scan and MRI data
- D Free : Urination timing predicting wearable device
- TownWiFi : Automatic connection to Wi-Fi free of charge even in overseas
2 start-ups from Orange Fab Asia in Taipei
- Omnibpm : Business process management for document, project and process optimization
- Diabnext : automated diabetes logbook and intelligent care platform bringing peace in mind
3 start-ups from nationwide CCEI
- Schaffen Gott : Real-time monitoring and rescue system for IoT linked vehicles
- Water and Life : water filtering solution just by gravity without electricity
- MOPIC : turn your smart phone into a cinema quality 3D experience
2 start-ups from Seoul Startup Hub
- JOCOOS : video transcoding technology and real time video instance editing for mobile and web
- Vistar : Vistar provides BYOD In-Flight Entertainment system without screen which called Hiwifi.
At the end of the pitches from start-ups of season 7, the kick-off for season 8 was announced with 1 minute pitch from each new team.
- Aromeo : IoT aroma diffuser programmable by mobile phone and preset.
- Bi-secu : IoT bike lock device with simple installation
- Braillist : Braille typing device with the control of handset
- Cochlear : Artificial Intelligence engine analyzing surroundings by sound recognition
- Sky-Labs : Finger ring type wearable device measuring health status 24/7