Orange Fab Asia held the 5th demo day in Tokyo on June 15th for 16 startups participating in the Spring 2016 season in Tokyo, Seoul, and Taipei. 5 startups selected by G-CCEI, Orange Fab Asia’s accelerator partner in Korea, and 3 startups who won awards at Pitch Competition in Singapore joined in the event as well. The total of 24 startups pitched and exhibited at booth in Orange Japan’s Tokyo office followed by cocktail party.
- Orange Fab Asia in Tokyo: Blincam, CrowdCredit, Digital Grid, Liquid, Secual, Trabble
- Orange Fab Asia in Seoul: Amadas, Kono Labs, Nex-Sys, Qbit Security, Ulala Lab
- Orange Fab Asia in Taipei: InfinitiesSoft Solutions, Flexwave, Soundnet Tech, Toppano, Vas Creative
- G-CCEI: 12CM, ADRing, Mobile Doctor, Pamily, Ripple Buds
- Pitch Competition in Singapore: Open Trade Docs, SoundEye, uHoo(Skype参加)
During the event, David Toh of Infocomm Investments from Singapore announced its Global Startup Exchange Program to support foreign startups coming to Singapore and South East Asia.