We started Spring 2020 season just before the pandemic broke out globally. In the season, we have 18 startups in Tokyo, Seoul, and Taipei in total. We decided to hold the demo day by dividing them into smaller group.
On 18th of November, 6 startups below joined in the online demo day.
- Agara: Autonomous virtual voice agent (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- bitsensing: Affordable IoT based traffic radar, no need of controller (Seoul) Pitch and Q&A video
- Minkonet: Revolutionize Video Content for Gamers (Seoul) Pitch and Q&A video
- Normee: Contactless, mobile palm biometric authentication service (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- NUWA Robotics: AI robot designed for kids’ mental and physical development (Taipei) Pitch and Q&A video
- Synergy Design: 5G New Radio & Infrastructure Turnkey Solution Provider (Taipei) Pitch and Q&A video
After a pre-recorded pitch video, each startup had a Q&A session to answer questions from audiences and our colleagues. Following the pitch session of the 6 startups, viewers visited their online booth to have video conversation and text chat.
You can find the full video of the demo day on our YouTube Channel below.
Please join in the demo day for the next batch of the Spring 2020 season startups, which is planned to be held in January 2021.