On 6th of July, we held the online Demo Day for Spring 2021 season. 7 startup in the first batch of the season and a guest startup from China participated in the event to showcase their innovation to audiences from Asia and around the world.
- Bitglim: Streaming Art & Visual content on digital displays for offices, hotels, MICE, and more (Seoul) Pitch and Q&A video
- Coconut Silo: Advanced freight logistics platform for shippers and carriers (Seoul) Pitch and Q&A video
- Autonom: Using software + hardware, Autonom simplifies the planning, deployment and maintenance of 5G networks (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- Synspective: One stop satellite (radar/SAR) & geospatial analytics service (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- Glosign: Glosign (“glo”bal + “sign”ature) is a smart eContract & Signature solution including but not limited to API/SDK, high-volume cloud service, corporate level management system, etc (Seoul) Pitch and Q&A video
- VACAN: AI/IoT to check the immediate availability of places (Taipei) Pitch and Q&A video
- aiseedtech: AI-enabled Commercial Drone Fleet & Edge Platform for the last mile logistics industry disruptive Innovation (Taipei) Pitch and Q&A video
- ORCA TECH: Water management by robots (guest from China) Pitch and Q&A video
After a pre-recorded pitch video, each startup had a Q&A session to answer questions from the panel. Following the pitch session of the 8 startups, viewers visited their online booth to have video conversation and text chat.
You can find the full video of the demo day on our YouTube Channel below.
Please join in the demo day for the second batch of the Spring 2021 season startups, which is planned to be held in September 2021.