Orange Fab Asia held the online Demo Day for Spring 2021 season Batch 2 on September 29th. 7 startup of the season from Tokyo, Seoul and Taipei program and a guest startup from China participated in the event to showcase their innovation to audiences from Asia and around the world.
- Attuned: Intrinsic Motivation delivered through SaaS to create better managers (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- BPV Solutions: Solve RAN’s most difficult engineering problems through RAN configuration analytics (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- Cloudyboss: Seamlessly unifying the GVC (Global Value Chain) through facilitating multi-faceted, digital transformation for its many segments (Seoul) Pitch and Q&A video
- INSKY: Building inspection using AI and drone (Guest from China) Pitch and Q&A video
- Kisvin Science: Agricultural IoT Sensor Maker (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- Letsee: New Augmented Reality solution based on WebAR technology (Seoul) Pitch and Q&A video
- Memorence AI: End-To-End Continuous AI Learning System For Automated Visual Quality Inspection (Taipei) Pitch and Q&A video
- NADI System: Smart city solutions (Taipei) Pitch and Q&A video
Panels from Orange around the world asked questions to the startups after their pitch video.
- Ludovic Centonze: Orange Fab France
- Lukasz Skiba: Orange Fab Poland
- Yao Lu: Orange Sourcing Consulting Beijing
- Spike Choo: Orange Business Services Singapore
Following the pitch session of the 8 startups, viewers visited their online booth to have video conversation and text chat.
You can find the full video of the demo day on our YouTube Channel below.
If you would like to receive an invitation for the next Demo Day of Fall 2021 season startups, let us know from the contact form of the site or our Facebook Page.