Followed by the Batch 1 Demo Day on November 18th, Orange Fab Asia organized the Demo Day of the Batch 2 in Spring 2020 season. 7 startups from Japan, Korea, and Taiwan participated in the online pitch event.
- Eaglys: Secure computing data base and AI solutions (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- Uniigym: Cloud and AI-based, 5G interactive Fitness and Gaming service platform for families and communities (Taipei) Pitch and Q&A video
- 3drens: AI powered service platform for mobility operations (Taipei) Pitch and Q&A video
- MAXST: Intuitive AR authoring tool for remote collaboration and others (Seoul) Pitch and Q&A video
- LearningPal: AI OCR (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- Spacely: Cloud Software for businesses to create, edit, and utilize panorama VR (Tokyo) Pitch and Q&A video
- 3i: Visual inspection and collaboration for mission critical facilities (Seoul) Pitch and Q&A video
After the pitches and Q&A, each startup talked and chat with audiences at their virtual booth.
Please check the full video of the event at our YouTube Channel.