Jointly with Innovation Dojo, which provides a program, a platform and a community connecting students and entrepreneurs with world class mentors and opportunities across JAPAC and supported by PwC, we held the pitch competition in Sydney on March 6th following the first event held in last July.
The 10 selected startups pitched to over 80 guests. The below two winners will be invited to the Tokyo Demo Day planned to be held in June.
- Winner : Tuna Solutions, Proprietary online trading platform specifically designed for the B2B tuna industry.
- Runners-up : VBreathe, The world’s first smart air purifier that combines hepa filter and our proprietary all natural VActive Gel
Other 8 startups who pitched are as follows.
- Staybil Workforce, AI-powered Workforce Geo-Optimisation Engine
- ikkiworks, An intelligent clinical companion robot currently for children and in future for aged care
- A.C.E. Tech Solutions. The most intelligent learning maths software for tailored learning
- TO WHEN, An online bookings management ecosystem that digitally connects businesses and consumers.
- Noculate, Match making service for parents and tutors
- TruStack, Next Generation Digital Marketing Automation, Compliance and Productivity Platform
- Numidan, The Eco Way to Buy (And Recycle) Baby Clothes
- EnviroJudge, AirTracker – a solar powered air quality sensor array with visualisation of captured data